[MlMt] using gmail label tags in format strings

Rob McClure sharkez at gmail.com
Sun May 18 12:36:07 EDT 2014

Benny,
Tried the modification to display tags in columns as noted in the ticket
site and changed the code you supplied to use two of my tags. I get the
column in my display but don't see anything in the column, even after
adding one of the two chosen tags to a new message. attaching my plist.

Rob McClure
sharkez at g