[MlMt] using gmail label tags in format strings

Wed May 21 15:31:56 EDT 2014

On 18 May 2014, at 18:36, Rob McClure wrote:

> Tried the modification to display tags in columns as noted in the
> ticket site and changed the code you supplied to use two of my tags. I
> get the column in my display but don't see anything in the column,
> even after adding one of the two chosen tags to a new message.
> attaching my plist.

It might not be the only problem, but I can see that your match-queries
don't match:

	matchQueries = {
	    isSomeOtherTag = "#flags.flag = 'Harmonization'";
	};

And then later:

	matchQuery = Harmonization;

That last one should have been:

	matchQuery = isSomeOtherTag;

(Or you should have renamed `isSomeOtherTag`.)

Also, you should remove all other columns than `tag` from the file.
MailMate merges your columns with the default columns and if you
redefine all of them then you won't get any changes to the defaults in
future MailMate updates.