[MlMt] Junk Mail folder

Jon Garrison bluegill at freeshell.org
Fri Mar 28 12:48:11 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am new user, SUPER happy, but I have a question -and have searched the
list and docs and haven't found the answer.

Mailmate has created a top level "Junk" folder for both IMAP accounts I
have that isn't a smart folder.

How does this folder work? Are there rules that put mail in there, or is
it mapped to any IMAP folder with "spam" in the name?

I thought it was keyed to the IMAP folder name, since it appeared to map
to a folder that I had called "_spam_maybe" that was testing some
procmail rules but I renamed it and it still appears under the Junk
folder under mailboxes and the setting for Mailbox type is greyed out.

Any hints as to how that folder works?

thanks,

Jon