[MlMt] print many emails at once to individual pdfs

Manoel Felciano mano at felciano.com
Thu Mar 27 14:10:38 EDT 2014

ok I've got a possible solution: this amazing service:

https://pdfconvert.me/

will send you back a pdf of whatever email you send to it, great for things
like email receipts.

I'd like to select multiple emails in mail mate and forward them
INDIVIDUALLY to the service, so I get individual emails w pdfs back. Right
now selecting multiple emails and pressing forward, sends them all as one
email... anyway to switch back and forth?

thanks all!