[MlMt] print many emails at once to individual pdfs

Fri Mar 28 11:54:06 EDT 2014

On 27 Mar 2014, at 19:10, Manoel Felciano wrote:

> ok I've got a possible solution: this amazing service:
>
> https://pdfconvert.me/
>
> will send you back a pdf of whatever email you send to it, great for
> things
> like email receipts.

Just make sure it's a site that you can trust with your emails :-)

> I'd like to select multiple emails in mail mate and forward them
> INDIVIDUALLY to the service, so I get individual emails w pdfs back.
> Right
> now selecting multiple emails and pressing forward, sends them all as
> one
> email... anyway to switch back and forth?

No, that is currently not optional.

The most recent test versions have a “Redirect” action for rules. It
works for me, but be warned that I've just received a report that it can
crash MailMate. Using this rule action it would be possible to create a
mailbox (IMAP or smart) for emails which you need to send to the site
and then when you, e.g., move a message to the IMAP mailbox then the
redirection would be triggered. This is only going to work if the site
can handle redirected emails which is not the same as forwarded emails.