[MlMt] Filters -

mail at assai.com.au mail at assai.com.au
Mon Mar 24 19:39:24 EDT 2014

What I plan to do is:

Where an email is from a certain source (e.g. a list) I will first flag
it, the have it moved to a separate server-side folder (e.g. "Lists"). I
will then set near the top of my menu a Smart Mailbox which will filter
that account for flagged messages in the folder Lists. As I read these
in the Smart Mailbox, I will unflag them, which will cause them to
disappear.

I'll let you know if I have any problems.