[MlMt] Filters -

Mon Mar 24 15:37:33 EDT 2014

On 24 Mar 2014, at 3:50, mail at assai.com.au wrote:

> Yep: me too. I could do with a primer on how to automatically route
> mail, and STILL have it available near the Inbox.

You cannot have IMAP mailboxes in the MAILBOXES part of the mailbox
outline if that is what you mean. As a workaround you can make a smart
mailbox based on an IMAP mailbox without any conditions and it'll then
behave almost like its corresponding IMAP mailbox -- including being a
drag target. This smart mailbox can be placed anywhere.