[MlMt] Threads and sorting

Kee Hinckley kee+freron at hinckley.com
Wed Mar 19 11:50:18 EDT 2014

Is there any chance that when thread identification rules are relaxed to
catch more cases, they will also sort by the most recent item in the
thread?

I am constantly losing old threads. It's not so bad while the items are
unread, because at least I can see that somewhere up in my messages
there must be a new one. But as soon as I read one, it's gone. I
regularly run with a large inbox (my work inbox has 2,874 messages right
now). If someone replies to something I wrote several weeks ago, and I
glance at it to comeback later--it's off my radar.

Yes. Using your inbox to manage priorities. Bad idea. Inbox zero. Good
idea. But it's my reality.