[MlMt] Threads and sorting

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Wed Mar 19 12:43:18 EDT 2014

Kee,

Have you tried the following:

On your IMAP-source set a condition ( double click the source mailbox ):

	[All] of the following are true
			[Trhead-Id]    [is in]      [IMAP-Source>INBOX]    [Thread-Id]

When you then select the IMAP source you’ll see only what’s in the
Inbox and all mails that are in relation to the thread.

We archive, what came in our Inbox, as soon as we ‘ve handled it. So
our Inbox contains only what needs to be done.

You can of course also obtain the same resulting smart mailbox, but we
took this approach because we are monitoring a large number of different
IMAP boxes and we feel this is the easiest way, we want to limit the
number of boxes/folders.

You can easily make alternatives to this by, instead of referring to the
Source_Inbox, make a reference to a smart mailbox that only contains the
message you want to see ( ex: unseen, flagged, today’s, . . . )

Succes.

Marc