[MlMt] Mailmate now supports html signatures

mail at assai.com.au mail at assai.com.au
Fri Mar 7 07:50:37 EST 2014

Hi Benny

I'm not clear.

I have "Watch for Beta Builds" enabled and Ask before downloading
updates disabled.

BUT

When I recently pressed option-Check Now, I was told that there was a
Beta Build I had not yet downloaded. And this was 20 minutes after the
last check.

I would that the configuration listed above would mean automatic Beta
updates.

Yes? No?

Thanks

David