[MlMt] Mailmate now supports html signatures

Fri Mar 7 02:32:42 EST 2014

On 7 Mar 2014, at 0:14, Steve Mayer wrote:

> Make sure that in the MailMate preferences, under Software Updates
> that you have 'Beta Builds' selected in the 'Watch for' item.  Then
> ensure that you hold down the Option key when clicking on the 'Check
> Now' button.  You need to do this to check for beta builds.

Just to be clear:

* When “Beta builds” are enabled then they are automatically
fetched. Unfortunately I'm not releasing these often enough. For
example, only once since the latest public release. I'm trying to
improve this :-)

* Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” fetches the latest test
release. This can be anything including very minor changes and special
debug versions to track down specific problems. These cannot be expected
to be as stable as the public/beta releases. For example, the new HTML
signature support involves changes which could potentially have broken
existing functionality (no reports yet though).