[MlMt] Mailmate now supports html signatures

Fri Mar 7 08:25:46 EST 2014

On 7 Mar 2014, at 13:50, mail at assai.com.au wrote:

> I have "Watch for Beta Builds" enabled and Ask before downloading
> updates disabled.
>
> BUT
>
> When I recently pressed option-Check Now, I was told that there was a
> Beta Build I had not yet downloaded. And this was 20 minutes after the
> last check.
>
> I would that the configuration listed above would mean automatic Beta
> updates.

Holding down ⌥ checks for test builds, not beta builds. The latest
beta build is r4025, the latest test build is r4057, and the latest
official release is r3905. There is no way to automatically fetch test
builds.

Speaking of test builds, I have just uploaded a new test build with a
GUI for the HTML signature feature.

Note to those of you manually editing the `Signatures.plist`: You have
to use the GUI to re-enable the HTML signature since it'll now be
disabled by default.