[MlMt] Mailmate now supports html signatures

Dries Geeroms d at driesgeeroms.com
Thu Mar 6 18:42:26 EST 2014

yep did all that. Might be my computer, I'll try again after a restart
later today.

thanks!

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014, at 10:14 AM, Steve Mayer wrote:

Dries,

Make sure that in the MailMate preferences, under Software Updates that
you have 'Beta Builds' selected in the 'Watch for' item. Then ensure
that you hold down the Option key when clicking on the 'Check Now'
button. You need to do this to check for beta builds.

Thanks,

--
Steve