[MlMt] Remove queued STORE IMAP command?

Mon Jun 30 13:24:03 EDT 2014

On 30 Jun 2014, at 18:30, Kip DeGraaf wrote:

> Mailmate comes back with:
>
> [...]
> 16:20:17 S: K9 NO mailbox selected READ-ONLY
> 16:20:17 Error: Server response: “K9 NO mailbox selected
> READ-ONLY”.
> Command attempted: “K9 UID STORE 182742:182873 +FLAGS.SILENT
> (\Deleted)”.
> 16:20:17 Error code: 1001
> 16:20:17 Failed action (1010). Reset observed read/write timeouts: 8/8
>
> And takes the IMAP account offline after popping up a dialog box
> explaining the server response.  I hit Try Later and keep going, but
> eventually Mailmate tries to do the STORE to the Deleted folder again
> and fails.

MailMate clearly does not handle this as gracefully as it should. Just
to make sure, try the latest test release as well (hold down ⌥ when
clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane).

> Even after quitting and restarting Mailmate, it dutifully tries to do
> it again and the cycle continues.
>
> How can I remove this queued command?

If updating does not help then you can fix it by reverting the move
(moving the messages back to the mailbox). That should cancel the move.
If you don't know which messages you moved then you need to search for
them first. That could be tricky, but in theory (if everything else is
synchronized) then it should be the messages with an existing `Old-UID`
(virtual) header.