[MlMt] Remove queued STORE IMAP command?

Kip DeGraaf kip at aadl.org
Mon Jun 30 15:26:21 EDT 2014

Moving from 1.8 (4214) to 1.8 (4361) did resolve the failed STORE
command offlining the entire IMAP account, just the folder shows with a
status of failed.  Perfectly acceptable way to handle it.

I'll do the search and move back of the messages later this evening to
resolve the remaining issue.

Thank you very much for the quick and useful response!