[MlMt] Remove queued STORE IMAP command?

Kip DeGraaf kip at aadl.org
Mon Jun 30 12:30:20 EDT 2014

My apologies for the poorly worded subject.

I'm using Mailmate 1.8 (4214) with a Zimbra 8.0.5 mail server.  Using
Zimbra's own web based mail client, I had created a search folder that
contained Helpdesk tickets for my work.

I then was using Mailmate and did a search against help desks and of
course, some of the ones from the search folder, which is essentially a
read-only view folder, were selected and I tried to delete them, (fool
that I am.)

Mailmate comes back with:

16:20:17 S: K8 OK UID FETCH completed
16:20:17 Deleting messages
16:20:17 C: K9 UID STORE 182742:182873 +FLAGS.SILENT (\Deleted)
16:20:17 S: K9 NO mailbox selected READ-ONLY
16:20:17 Error: Server response: “K9 NO mailbox selected READ-ONLY”.
Command attempted: “K9 UID STORE 182742:182873 +FLAGS.SILENT
(\Deleted)”.
16:20:17 Error code: 1001
16:20:17 Failed action (1010). Reset observed read/write timeouts: 8/8

And takes the IMAP account offline after popping up a dialog box
explaining the server response.  I hit Try Later and keep going, but
eventually Mailmate tries to do the STORE to the Deleted folder again
and fails.

Even after quitting and restarting Mailmate, it dutifully tries to do it
again and the cycle continues.

How can I remove this queued command?

Thank you all for any consideration you can give me,

Kip