[MlMt] MailMate got slow

Fri Jun 27 14:14:49 EDT 2014

On 27 Jun 2014, at 18:06, Jonas Kemper wrote:

> After using MailMate for a couple of months it got very slow. Even if
> there are only, let's say, five mails in my inbox it takes 3 to 5
> seconds to jump from one mail to the other or delete one, for example.
> It used to be very fast.
>
> How to debug this?

First update to the latest test release to make sure it is not a fixed
issue: Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software
Update preferences pane.

If it is still slow then you can generate a sample of the process with
the following line in the Terminal:

	sample MailMate 5 -file ~/Desktop/sample_mailmate.txt

It's important that the delays are triggered in MailMate while this is
running. Increase the number of seconds if you need to. You can send the
resulting file using “Help ▸ Send Feedback”.