[MlMt] Markdown/HTML not available as alternatives for viewing?

Kai von Fintel mailmate at fintel.mailworks.org
Fri Jun 27 12:11:35 EDT 2014

> The good news is that I've changed it now. I have also introduced a
> toggle in the “View ▸ Message Body Parts” menu to control it. By
> default, Markdown is not converted if the message contains an HTML
> body part.

Thanks for the new feature. Very impressive turnaround time.

Contrary to what you say, it seems to me that the default is set to
convert the Markdown to HTML in the viewer. The toggle is checked for
any message that I look at and I need to manually toggle it off before I
can look at the plain markdown.

-- Kai.