[MlMt] Requesting DSN's (RFC 3461)

Zak McClellan zmcclellan at diconconsulting.com
Thu Jun 12 12:36:24 EDT 2014

One (experimental) feature I have been struggling to use is email read
receipts.  I have edited the Submissions.plist for each and all of my
email IMAP accounts (Yahoo, Gmail, Fastmail, and Hover) without success.

Release Notes - Experimental support for requesting DSNs
http://updates.mailmate-app.com/release_notes

Any ideas?

I have used receipts within PostBox and K9 mail on my phone on the Hover
server with success.  Not sure what could be at issue.
Here is the content of my ~/Library/Application
Support/MailMate/Submission.plist

	{	smtpServers = (
			{	port = "587";
				portSelection = "manual";
				requireSSL = :true;
				serverURL = "smtp://username%40yahoo.com@smtp.mail.yahoo.com";
				requestDSN = "SUCCESS,FAILURE,DELAY";
				reportDSN = "HDRS";
			},
			{	port = "587";
				portSelection = "manual";
				requireSSL = :true;
				serverURL = "smtp://username%40gmail.com@smtp.gmail.com";
				requestDSN = "SUCCESS,FAILURE,DELAY";
				reportDSN = "HDRS";
			},
			{	port = "465";
				portSelection = "manual";
				requireSSL = :true;
				serverURL = "smtp://username%40business.com@mail.hover.com";
				requestDSN = "SUCCESS,FAILURE,DELAY";
				reportDSN = "HDRS";
			},
			{	MRUPort = "587";
				requireSSL = :true;
				serverURL =
"smtp://username%40fastmail.us@mail.messagingengine.com";
				serverURL = "smtp://otherusername%40yahoo.com@smtp.mail.yahoo.com";
				requestDSN = "SUCCESS,FAILURE,DELAY";
				reportDSN = "HDRS";
			},
		);
	}

Apologies if this topic has been reviewed/discussed.  My internet
searches have not been productive.

-Zak

MacBookPro 8,2
10.8.5 (12F45)