[MlMt] Applescript support for adding attachments?

Steve Mayer smayer69 at me.com
Mon Jul 14 11:23:49 EDT 2014

Benny,

   I'm testing out the latest Mail Archiver X beta and was attempting to
send a message stored within Mail Archiver X via MailMate.  For messages
without attachments, this works beautifully.  For messages that contain
attachments, unfortunately, the message when opened in MailMate, doesn't
contain the attachment.

   I asked the author of Mail Archiver X about this and her response was
_"Adding attachments is not possible because MailMate does't have
AppleScript support for this."_

   Is there any chance of expanding MailMate's Applescript dictionary to
support this?

Thanks,

--
Steve Mayer