[MlMt] Smartbox rules fail to apply

Mon Jul 14 10:23:09 EDT 2014

On 14 Jul 2014, at 16:05, Luca Allodi wrote:

>> Hmm, that sounds like a bug. Are you sure about this? You select all
>> (⌘A) and then “Apply Rules”, but some of the messages are not
>> moved?
>
> Yes, exactly. This happens almost every time when emails get stuck in
> that smart mailbox. As a rule of thumb, the more emails the more time
> "Apply Rules" needs to be called.

Hmm, I took a look a the code and I think it would fail to work
correctly for the children of any collapsed messages, that is, the rules
would not be applied to the non-displayed children. I've fixed this, but
maybe you can confirm this theory the next time you have this problem.

(Note that I cannot provide a test release before returning from
vacation in a couple of weeks.)