[MlMt] Applescript support for adding attachments?

Mon Jul 14 12:05:36 EDT 2014

On 14 Jul 2014, at 17:23, Steve Mayer wrote:

> […]
> I asked the author of Mail Archiver X about this and her response was
> _"Adding attachments is not possible because MailMate does't have
> AppleScript support for this."_
>
> Is there any chance of expanding MailMate's Applescript dictionary to
> support this?

This is actually almost the only thing possible via AppleScript in
MailMate. MailMate supports the `mailto:` URL scheme which does not
support attachments, but when calling the URL handler directly via
AppleScript then it is possible when adding `with trust`. This is
documented [here](http://manual.mailmate-app.com/extended_url_scheme)
including some examples.