[MlMt] Smart Mailboxes vs. Filters

Gary Hull YH82d7dfU at yandex.com
Fri Jul 4 04:50:46 EDT 2014

On 4 Jul 2014, at 16:37, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
> Note that if you enable the experimental 2.0 features in the General
> preferences pane then all mailboxes (IMAP and smart mailboxes) have an
> additional pane in the mailbox editor (“Mailbox ▸ Edit Mailbox”)
> named “Rules”. This allows you to do filtering (moving messages)
> and other actions such a tagging or redirecting.

Yes, I have used this.

Will you be implementing any more Rules actions, such as "Mark as Read"?

Also, how about a Condition "verb" of "matches regex of"?

A question: Under what circumstances is Mailbox > Apply Rules (or right
click on a mailbox > Apply Rules) dimmed? I often can't seem to get it
to work.