[MlMt] snooze function and forwarding of mails in smart mailbox to mobilephone

Thu Jan 30 04:37:08 EST 2014

On 29 Jan 2014, at 23:32, TJ Luoma wrote:

> The benefit from having something like this on the server-level is
> that you can use it with any email client. SaneBox works with any IMAP
> account (and Gmail, and I think Exchange).

For the sake of completion (and being the devil's advocate): The
downside is that SaneBox has access to your emails. This is probably not
of much concern if already using Gmail, but it's important to be aware
of this. One way to reduce the risk a bit would be to have a separate
IMAP account for archiving messages — but for me that wouldn't be good
enough :-)