[MlMt] snooze function and forwarding of mails in smart mailbox to mobilephone

Thu Jan 30 04:27:33 EST 2014

On 29 Jan 2014, at 22:14, Jonas Kemper wrote:

> I'm quite new to MailMate and really started loving it.

Thanks, and thanks for the support.

> - is there such a thing like a snooze-function for mails like in
> http://www.boomeranggmail.com/ ?

Sorry, but no. It has been suggested a few times recently and you can
see (and follow) my thoughts on the subject in [this
ticket](http://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/605).

> So you can make a mail disappear from your mailbox for a chosen time
> and then it reappears again? Or does anyone have a suggestion about a
> configuration that would lead to a comparable behaviour?

Depending on how you use it then you might get part of the way by having
a separate mailbox for postponed messages and then a smart mailbox
showing messages older than x hours/days within that mailbox.

Complex solutions would involve calling an external script which would
take of re-introducing the message to your Inbox at a later time.