[MlMt] snooze function and forwarding of mails in smart mailbox to mobilephone

TJ Luoma luomat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 17:32:35 EST 2014

I am not aware of such functionality for MailMate, but I can
__highly__ recommend SaneBox, which will do this (__AND__ has my
favorite email feature since the invention of email: SaneBlackHole
(which I’ll explain after).)

SaneBox has folders that you can use from any email client (they are
just regular IMAP folders or Gmail labels) for “Tomorrow” or “Next
Week” (Monday) or you can make your own. You can also forward an email
to “friday.5pm at sanebox.com” and it will re-appear in your inbox at
that time. You can learn more about this at
https://support.sanebox.com/forums/21794033-Managing-Sane-Folders

## SaneBlackHole ##

What’s SaneBlackHole? It’s a folder (or Gmail label, if you use that)
and any time you save an email to that folder, SaneBox will
automatically delete any future emails that come from that same
address. No more “unsubscribing" from “bacn” mailing lists which may
or may not actually unsubscribe you, or which may take 7-14 days (so
they claim). It Just Works. You can watch a video of it at
https://support.sanebox.com/entries/23195717--SaneBlackHole-What-do-I-do-with-my-SaneBlackHole-folder-

(I’m not related to the company, just a very happy customer.)

The benefit from having something like this on the server-level is
that you can use it with any email client. SaneBox works with any IMAP
account (and Gmail, and I think Exchange).

TjL