[MlMt] iCloud connection issues via MM

Blair Hartsfield blairh at icloud.com
Mon Feb 24 13:11:37 EST 2014

Been getting (almost constantly this morning) issues where MM is spinning the 'busy process' wheel connecting to my iCloud account.  Nothing in my iCloud account has changed. Eventually MM takes all the folders of my iCloud account as (unavailable).

Of course, the Apple systems status page says nothing is wrong.

However, I'm not having this problem on any other email client attaching/sending/receiving with my iCloud account.  I use AltaMail on my iPad/iPhone, and it is having no issues with iCloud (tested a couple send/receive emails).   Also no problem with the built in iOS mail app.  Same network for all this (Verizon FIOS).

Only happening via MM on my desktop...and only with my iCloud account, my other two IMAP accounts are working perfectly.

And...this was sent via my iCloud account on my iPad....not via MM.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

-
Blair Hartsfield