[MlMt] show full thread when in correspondance (or any other subsearch)

Max Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 12:54:05 EST 2014

okey - that's kinda the workaround I do today...

one suggestion would be if I could click on an element in the "search
breadcrumbs" and remove it....that would make it fit the current UI and be
pretty powerful.

Today I can only remove all the search breadrumbs.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Benny Kjær Nielsen
<mailinglist at freron.com>wrote:

> On 24 Feb 2014, at 13:07, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>
>  is there a "show thread ignoring search limits" option ? :)
>>

> No, you are not blind. This does not work as well as it was intended.
> Currently, the “best” workaround is probably to use ⌥⌘S to show the
> currently selected messages in its IMAP source. From there, you can can
> start a new search (e.g., Show Thread).
>
> --
> Benny

/max