[MlMt] Search and the Junk folder

Ralph Alvy ralph at ralphalvy.com
Sun Feb 16 15:38:18 EST 2014

I have a folder called Junk. Not sure if it was there before Mailmate
was installed, but it's there. Somehow I accidentally moved a message
into that folder. I never use that folder, so it's always empty. I did a
search to see where I accidentally moved that message an couldn't find
it. I ended up having to go to my browser and browse messages on the
email server to finally find it in the Junk folder. When I loaded up
Mailmate, of course, I found that message in the Junk folder. Why
doesn't the Search bar search that folder?