[MlMt] Setting columns in basic view and search

Annamarie annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 08:35:52 EST 2014

Feature or bug?

I want to show an attachment column in my view - I check it in the menu
and then  move it to the left of the "From" column. But it doesn't
stick. Next time I open MM it reverts.  How do I make it stick?

Thanks

-Annamarie Pluhar-

Founder, Sharing Housing, Dummerston, VT
I help people live with home-mates happily.
Author of [Sharing Housing, A Guidebook for Finding and Keeping Good
Housemates](http://www.amazon.com/Sharing-Housing-Guidebook-Finding-Housemates/dp/099101040X)
Workshops and Presentations
(802) 387-0487 | skype annamarie_p | G+ +AnnamariePluhar
Blog www.sharinghousing.com
Twitter @sharinghousing | Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/SharingHousing