[MlMt] Setting columns in basic view and search

Thu Feb 6 15:18:45 EST 2014

On 6 Feb 2014, at 14:35, Annamarie wrote:

> Feature or bug?

Feature. And maybe a bug.

> I want to show an attachment column in my view - I check it in the
> menu and then  move it to the left of the "From" column. But it
> doesn't stick. Next time I open MM it reverts.  How do I make it
> stick?

Hmm, it should stick. Try using “Use as Default Columns” in the same
menu as you enabled Attachments. If you have changed columns in other
mailboxes then you can use “Revert to Default Columns” to make them
use the default set.

(This doesn't work for mailboxes related to sent or junk messages which
must be configured explicitly. This could be seen as kind of a bug.)