[MlMt] CAC support

Wed Feb 5 17:33:58 EST 2014

On 5 Feb 2014, at 22:48, Charles Clements wrote:

> Does MailMate support the use of Common Access Cards (CAC) for signed
> and/or encrypted emails?

I'm actually not sure. It's not something I've tried myself (and I don't
even really know how it works).

What I can tell you is that MailMate works like Apple Mail for S/MIME
which means that if CAC is something which is handled by the system
(Keychain Access) and it works in Apple Mail then it might also work in
MailMate. In other words, there is no dedicated code in MailMate
handling CAC, but that might not be needed. Let me know if you try it
out.