[MlMt] SmartMailbox configuration glitch?

Thu Dec 11 04:53:49 EST 2014

On 10 Dec 2014, at 22:29, AC-Martin wrote:

> So I'm now 'deepening' my smart mailbox setup.  I've started with the
> Sent folder.  I wish to have the sent messages organised by subfolders
> according to those to whom I've sent messages.  So I enabled
> 'Submailbox for each unique value of' and selected
> 'Recipient...Domain'.

You should probably change that to “Recipient ▸ Address”. It does
not work perfectly though since the submailbox feature does not yet
handle multi-value headers very well.

> The thing is that I'd expect the 'Mailbox name format:' to change to
> reflect the domain names, but it's stuck at ${from.address}. It would
> be a lot more useful, if it were to display the various domains
> messages that are being sent to?

You should just clear the field and it'll default to the submailbox
popup value. You might want the name instead though:

	${#recipient.name}

> I tried manually formatting the format string to "${to.address} but
> ended up with a crash. :)

I'm unable to reproduce that. If it's reproducible for you, could you
then send me a note off list with the exact steps to do this?