[MlMt] SmartMailbox configuration glitch?

AC-Martin amd at maclink.me
Wed Dec 10 16:29:42 EST 2014

So I'm now 'deepening' my smart mailbox setup.  I've started with the
Sent folder.  I wish to have the sent messages organised by subfolders
according to those to whom I've sent messages.  So I enabled 'Submailbox
for each unique value of' and selected 'Recipient...Domain'.

The thing is that I'd expect the 'Mailbox name format:' to change to
reflect the domain names, but it's stuck at ${from.address}.  It would
be a lot more useful, if it were to display the various domains messages
that are being sent to?  I tried manually formatting the format string
to "${to.address} but ended up with a crash. :)

—
Curtis acm