[MlMt] Very weird failure-to-get-mail continues...

Sat Aug 30 01:55:31 EDT 2014

On 29 Aug 2014, at 20:50, Seebs wrote:

> But I definitely do have the trait where as soon as I touch the inbox
> in some way, it comes back. Interestingly, if I just send an outgoing
> message, nothing happens.

Yes, sending would not fix the non-idle state. It requires
selecting/re-selecting the inbox.

> I'd guess a couple times a week maybe? I don't always notice, I
> suspect.

Ok, I'll think about how to debug this. Maybe I need to monitor the
state of these mailboxes in order to be able to automatically detect
when it happens. This would also work as a temporary workaround until
I've found the real cause of the problem.