[MlMt] Duplicated sent messages (in Sent Mail and in filed-in box), Gmail

Caroline Taylor taylor.caroline.m at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 22:18:41 EDT 2014

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, I'd already gone through all of
the archives in great detail, along with the bug reports and discussion
there, along with everything else I can find in google. I'm using tag
mapping, and have followed all the instructions and tried alternatives.
Nothing there helps.

What I'm confused by is that it's *only* the sent mail messages that are
duplicating. Everything else, which is also tagged and/or filed, is not
duplicated. Is that somehow the expected behavior?

My understanding is that duplicates when using All Mail are pretty
universal, not just Sent Mail. If I can figure out why Sent Mail is
behaving differently, perhaps I can fix it.

I'm familiar with google's "IMAP"; I wish it were either standard or I had
a viable alternative. It's made me cranky for years. Tragically, I'm stuck
with it, and the labels.

Thanks,
      Caroline