[MlMt] Flags/tags/colours.

Tue Apr 29 04:00:27 EDT 2014

On 29 Apr 2014, at 8:08, Ingo Lantschner wrote:

> On 16 Apr 2014, at 9:46, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> This means that if you hit ⇧F and then follow it by a number (1-7)
>> then you can set the color of the flag (0 removes the flag).
>
> Interesting - thanks! Can this be used to associate selected key-words
> with colored flags?

That's not a built-in feature, but you could make your own key bindings
which assign a tag in addition to changing the flag color (and clears
any other color-related tags I guess).

> Somehow related: Do you think the tagging-system of MailMate can be
> integrated with the tagging from OS X (which started with
> Mountain-Lion?).

I *think* it's possible, but until I've tried to implement it I cannot
be sure. It's on my list to look into this eventually.