[MlMt] Automating some emails

Annamarie annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 08:19:36 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I have a task that I'm sure can be automated but I haven't been able to
figure it out. I'm NOT a programmer..(yes I can use Terminal but with
fear and trembling.. once upon a time I did use DOS so it's not totally
foreign.)   just a reasonably smart Mac user.

Basically, I respond to folks with the same form letter over and over.
I have the letter on TextExpander but every time I need to switch email
accounts and to turn off signatures.  (and if I do that in the wrong
order then I have to delete the extra space at the top.)  Seems like I
shouldn't have to do that. I thought Keyboard Maestro would be my
answer.  An hour of exploring seems to indicate that KM can't access the
commands for switching accounts and turn off the signature easily. That
might be wrong.

There are probably many ways to do this.. what's easy? A template to
call up my form letter?

Thanks for help!
Annamarie

P.S. And if "key bindings" is in the answer someone will have to explain
those to me. : )

-Annamarie Pluhar-

Founder, Sharing Housing, Dummerston, VT
I help adults live with home-mates happily.
Author of Sharing Housing, A Guidebook for Finding and Keeping Good
Housemates
http://www.amazon.com/Sharing-Housing-Guidebook-Finding-Housemates/dp/099101040X
Workshops and Presentations
(802) 387-0487 | skype annamarie_p | G+