[MlMt] Release notes window troubles

Rob McClure sharkez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:23:30 EDT 2014

Ok, this requires multiple monitors and the latest version of Mavericks
(10.9.2). Maybe even some specifics on desktops that I'm still not sure
how I set up...

But when you update MM and the release note window appears along with
the application window, they both seem to open on the currently active
desktop (not where the application was before). In my case it switched
monitors (therefore desktops). I moved the main app screen back to the
"other" monitor, not knowing the release note was left behind. When I
saw that it was on the window list, I switched to it, but it would
disappear every time I tried to click on it, and would only stay visible
if I moved the main application back to the same monitor - thereby
making that monitor the "active" monitor/desktop while accessing the
release note window.

FWIW...

Rob McClure
sharkez at g