[MlMt] Flags/tags/colours.

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Tue Apr 15 20:05:22 EDT 2014

Hi,

Likely this has been asked and answered in the past...

Apple Mail lets you flag different messages with different colours.
There seems to be SOME support for that in MailMate, in that previously
flagged messages from Mail.app show up with a different coloured flag in
MailMate (I've seen at least Red and Yellow flags).

However, how can I make better/greater use of that?  Or can I for now?
I saw that Benny mentioned there was work going on with the tag feature,
and I'm happy to wait - but I did like the ability to simply flag
something with a certain colour to represent a prioritisation interest
for my attention.

Curious,

Scott