[MlMt] OmniFocus 2 commands

Tue Apr 15 15:10:45 EDT 2014

On 15 Apr 2014, at 20:59, Joshua Kehn wrote:

>> Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update
>> preferences pane. [...]
>
> Wow... I thought I was already on the beta builds. Are these alpha
> builds?

Yes, usually you should only fetch them when asked to if you don't have
time for major issues :-) They often contain stuff I did 5 minutes ago.

> Also, what's the convention for top posting / bottom posting on this
> list?

Whatever makes you happy, *but* now that you ask: I prefer if the poster
(1 person) takes the time to write a message such that the reader (100s
of people) can read and understand the message as quickly as possible.
In my opinion, it helps if anything irrelevant has been removed and each
reply comes right after each question, but I don't want to start a
mailing list discussion on this subject :-)