[MlMt] Stuck in "rebuild DB" loop

Robert McClure sharkez at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 16:30:42 EDT 2014

MM crashed earlier (one of a couple of crashes when adding an addressee
to the to list) and is now stuck in a loop where it identifies a message
it can’t find (I think initially the draft I was working on, but  now
I’m not sure) and the option of “do nothing” or do a rebuild (two
flavors). I first tried the “from cache” rebuild because I wanted
the draft, but that has led to a “find the error” dialog along with
a “rebuild” dialog that no matter what, finishes the rebuild and
then finds an error.

Is there a way to get out of this? I have not allowed “download all
messages” because I have ~40K messages that is apparently over 3G. I
have multiple accounts but this seems to be all related to that one
account and draft...

--
Rob
Sharkez at g