[MlMt] Stuck in "rebuild DB" loop

Roland mailmate at com.beintner.de
Mon Apr 14 16:41:42 EDT 2014

Sorry for capturing, but this:

On 14.04.2014 22:30, Robert McClure wrote:
> MM crashed earlier (one of a couple of crashes when adding an
> addressee to the to list)

happens to me quite often. I think I found the cause in the size of the
window (no joke!), because it always happened to me when I added the
third addressee which would cause the line of addresses to break (and
apparently in a special way that has some error in it). When I just
changed windows size a bit it didn't happen anymore, I'm without crashes
for about a week now (before, 2-5 a day and I was really able to
reproduce it by just hitting new message and typing the 3 addresses
again after restarting -> boom again)

Maybe that helps finding this error, but it probably won't help with
your problem.