[MlMt] Distortion mode doesn't affect submailboxes

Thu Apr 17 05:38:35 EDT 2014

On 14 Apr 2014, at 20:19, Joshua Kehn wrote:

> Distortion mode should scramble the submailbox names that are created
> for a smart mailbox?

Well, it should scramble any non-standard mailbox name, but I never
implemented that. Originally, distortion was just a proof-of-concept
that I intended to remove, but a lot of users like it and now it'll
probably stay forever. In the latest test version I've added distortion
of mailbox names as well (except Inbox, Sent Messages, etc.).