[MlMt] Non-automatic signature

Fabian Blechschmidt lists-freron-com at fabian-blechschmidt.de
Wed Apr 9 05:52:02 EDT 2014

Hi Scott,

I don't know your exact case, but I as a colleague, customer and service
provider hate it, when people don't include at least a telephone number
to their emails. I have often dates with my clients and it is really
annoying, when the traffic is bad and I'm not able to call them, because
there is not telephone number

Just my 2 cents :-)
Fabian

<sig removed>