[MlMt] Non-automatic signature

Luca Allodi luca.allodi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 05:48:25 EDT 2014

On 9 Apr 2014, at 10:23, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:

> I look at them as business cards; I don't hand them out to everyone at
> every meeting.  There are very few times when I want to include them,
> and don't appreciate the huge waste of space they typically take up
> (especially in the corporate world).

So if I understand you correctly, you want MM to be trained *not* to
insert a signature most of the time, and from time to time adding it
yourself manually.

Would training MM in adding an *empty* signature solve your problem? A
second signature with all the "business card" info you want to add to
your email can then be manually selected, and the underlying mechanism
(trained on the empty signature) would see this as noise and the overall
behaviour would stay as you like.

--
Luca Allodi
DISI, Università degli Studi di Trento, Italy