[MlMt] Creating a new IMAP mailbox from the keyboard

Wed Apr 2 11:17:36 EDT 2014

On 2 Apr 2014, at 17:00, Matt Gray wrote:

> Finally, I cannot find any mailbox creation selectors in the “Key
> Binding Selectors” help document within MailMate, as that could be
> another viable option.

That would be `newIMAPMailbox:`. I'll add that and `newSmartMailbox:` to
the official list. For now, note that `newIMAPMailbox:` does not behave
well (crash?) if an IMAP mailbox is not selected (fixed for the next
update).

Ideally, the interface for “New IMAP Mailbox” should be changed to a
sheet with a single text field in which one could provide an IMAP
mailbox path (with automatic completion). If an IMAP mailbox is selected
that would be the default parent mailbox path and if no IMAP mailbox is
selected then the default could be the most recent IMAP mailbox path in
which a mailbox was added.