[MlMt] MailMate crashes when using encfs

Fri Sep 20 05:47:38 EDT 2013

On 19 Sep 2013, at 12:00, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 18 Sep 2013, at 16:05, Felix Kling wrote:
>
>> I started playing around with
>> [encfs](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EncFS) lately and also wanted
>> to secure my mails by mounting the encrypted filesystem at
>> [...]
>>> rmdir failed: Resource busy
>> [...]

The latest test version does not terminate when getting the error above.
You can try that and see whether or not that results in a new problem (I
have not tried `encfs`).

On the topic of encryption: On my old portable I use the built-in
FileVault feature of Mac OS X. That has worked pretty well for me.