[MlMt] Personal Inbox

Ralph Alvy ralph at ralphalvy.com
Thu Sep 5 10:38:13 EDT 2013

Actually, Ryan, the way I read that configuration screen is that it will
show me all emails specifically addressed to me, whether or not I have
ever sent a message to any of the senders. As long as the Recipient is
an email address I have used to send from, the message will be there.
The Sender of the message need never have received a message from me.
This is consistent with the results I see. I see many messages from
entities I have never sent a message to, but they are addressed to my
personal email address.