[MlMt] Handling “[Gmail]/All Mail” gracefully

Wed Oct 30 12:28:41 EDT 2013

On 30 Oct 2013, at 17:24, Daniel Mann wrote:

> In my use with 1.7 (3790), the [Gmail]/All Mail folder includes all
> messages, not just those without labels in Gmail. Not a problem since
> my labels are sparingly (and temporarily) used, so there should never
> be any significant duplication, but for now there are at least some
> messages duplicated between other labels/folders and [Gmail]/All Mail.

You need to update to r3807 to get the correct All Mail behavior (or
theoretically correct). Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in
the Software Update preferences pane. Let me know if that fixes the
behavior. There should be no duplicates.

(In your case, r3790, I would also expect messages in the Inbox to be in
All Mail.)

Thanks for the feedback.

http://freron.com/crowdfund2014